- Modern, digitally controlled capacitive discharge technology
- Built in 2-Step rev limiter
- Convenient rotary dials for east setup
- 135mJ of spark energy
- Accepts Hall-effect, points, amplifiers and mag pickup triggers
- Retro housing for classic good looks
|Current Draw||.7 Amp per 1,000 RPM|
|Features||2-Step Rev Limiter|
|Primary Voltage||535 Volts|
|RPM Range||12,500 RPM with 14.4 Volts|
|Secondary Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Spark Energy||135 mJ per spark|
|Spark Series Duration||20° Crankshaft Rotation|
|Voltage Required||12-18 Volts, Negative Ground|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.