Hemi COP, 5.7L, '03-'05, Single
Fire up your late model Hemi with a set of MSD’s Blaster Coils.
$53.29 Holleydays Price
- Improved high rpm operation
- Patented winding design and materials
- Direct bolt-in to factory connectors
- Turns Ratio: 63.1
- Primary Resistance: .6 ohms
- Secondary Resistance: 5.56K ohms
- Inductance: 4.2 mH
- Secondary Current (mA): 72 mA
- Spark Duration: 1150 mS
- Energy (mJ): 62 mJ
- Maximum Voltage: 30,000
|Engine||5.7L HEMI, 2003 - 2005|
|Primary resistance||.6 ohms|
|Secondary resistance||5.56K ohms|
|Spark duration||1150 mS|
|Spark Energy||62 mJ|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.