Single Tower Coil, CPC Ignition
The coil’s low resistance and quick rise time make it ideal for high revving, multi-coil performance systems.
$55.26 Holleydays Price
- Designed exclusively for the MSD CPC Ignition Control
- 85:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Dupont Rynite housing with a tall tower and isolated primary terminals
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Maximum voltage||43,000 Volts|
|Peak current||800 mA|
|Primary resistance||.09 OHMs|
|Secondary resistance||988 OHMs|
|Spark duration||125 uS|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.