- Improved high rpm operation
- Patented winding design and materials
- Direct bolt-in to factory connectors
- Secondary Current (mA): 56 mA
|Primary Resistance||.403 ohms|
|Secondary Resistance||14.5K ohms|
|Spark duration||1320 mS|
|Spark Energy||96 mJ|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.