Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - Ford Late modular engine - 4.6/5.4L 3-valve - Blue
ACCEL 140033 series ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Late Ford 4.6/5.4L 3-valve engines in Blue.
$38.43 Your Price
- Specialized silicone magnetic steel cores are surrounded by precision wrapped windings using advanced bobbin technology which helps maintain the proper resistance and turn ratios necessary to deliver a high performance spark
- ACCEL coil bodies are molded using a high di-electric strength material. We then fill the housings with a specialized high temperature epoxy that not only increases the thermal conductivity but also helps resist shock, vibration and chemicals found in eng
- Direct Plug In Replacement results in a Direct OE Fit
- OBD ll Safe, so you won’t be throwing codes, just sparks
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
- ACCEL 140033 series ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Ford late modular engines 4.6/5.4L 3-valve in a pack of 8 in Blue.$249.95Qty:
- ACCEL 140033 series ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Ford Late modular 4.6/5.4L 3-valve engines in a Pack of 8 in Black.$249.95Qty:
- ACCEL 140033 ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Ford 3-valve Pack of 8 in Black.$239.95Qty:
- ACCEL 140033 ignition coils are "coil-on-plug" style Ford 3-valve in Black.$36.35Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.