MSD Blaster Ignition Coil, 2013-2019 GM 4-cylinder Engines, Red, Individual
Fits 2013 and up GM vehicles equipped with a 2.0L turbo and 2.5L non-turbo 4-cylinder engine.
$54.95 Your Price
- Engineered for maximum output and performance to provide easier starting, improved throttle response, smoother idle and increased power from idle to redline
- Direct bolt-in replacement for exact fit and easy installation, no additional modifications required
- Compatible with all vehicle electronics and factory computer
- Available in Red and Black
- 1-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Exceeds original equipment coil output and performance
- Replaces original GM OE (Original Equipment) part numbers: 12652405 and 12654078
|Maximum Voltage||45,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||150 mA|
|Primary Resistance||0.38 Ohms|
|Secondary Resistance||9.11 Ohms|
|Spark duration||1.8 mS|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.