MSD Pro Power Coil GM LS2/LS7 Engines (Black, 8-Pack)
Pro Power Coil for GM LS2 and LS7 series engines. Sold as package of 8 coils.
$595.76 Holleydays Price
Starting at $53 a month with Learn More
How about running Nitrous or Boost?
Did you think about added spark energy to squeeze all the power out of your power adders?
Bolt-on multiple sparks and maximum spark energy for powerful performance at any RPM with an MSD Pro Power coil.
MSD's engineering team have been working diligently to improve our Multiple Spark Coils for the popular GM LS-engine platform. MSD Pro Power coils fit in place of the OEM coils yet are capable of delivering higher spark energy to the plugs and multiple sparks at idle rpm.
- Increased spark energy and voltage output at any RPM
- Multiple spark capability to improve the combustion process
- Direct plug-in to factory coil location and factory connectors
- Improved Throttle response
- Smoother Idle and Quicker Starts
- Improved higher RPM performance
- Patented winding design and materials
- Sold as package of 8 coils
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-722-4|
|Coil Type||Pro Power|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity||Set of 8|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-722-4
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.