Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - for Remote mount GM HEI 1984-1995
This GM HEI remote mount coil has a maximum voltage of 48,000 volts.
$52.50 Your Price
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- Standard Motor Products SMP DR-37
- MSD 8226
|Maximum Voltage||48,000 volts|
|Peak Increase in Energy vs. OE||36%|
|Primary Resistance||0.3 Ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||8.8 k Ohms|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.