Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - GM Vortec engine 1996-2001 5.0/5.7/7.4L
This ACCEL GM HEI remote mount ignition coil is compatible with late model computer controlled remote mount HEI systems.
Your Price: $51.45
In Stock Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Highly Specialized Silicone Magnetic Steel Cores
- Standard Motor Products SMP Dr-49
- MSD 8231
|Maximum Voltage||48,000 volts|
|Peak Increase in Energy vs. OE||11%|
|Primary Resistance||0.2 Ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||6.7 k Ohms|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.