Ignition Coil - GM LS2, LS3 and LS7 - Super Coil
Super Coil for GM LS2, LS3, and LS7
$75.61 Your Price
- These coils feature advanced bobbin technology.
- Highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores with optimized windings
- Specialized high temperature epoxy filled housings resists shock, vibration, chemicals, and overall engine bay environment.
- These are a direct performance bolt on upgrade.
- The ACCEL bodies are molded in a high dielectric strength material.
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.