Super Coil for Ford 5.0L Coyote Engine - 2011 and Up
Super Coil for Ford 5.0L Coyote Engines produce more power over the stock coils to burn the air fuel mixture more efficiently in the engines cylinders. This super coil fits Ford Coyote engines 2011 and newer. 2011 Global Media Award Winner
Holleydays Price: $77.51
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- These coils feature advanced bobbin technology.
- Highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores with optimized windings to provide a turns ration allowing for more power to the plugs.
- Specialized high temperature epoxy filled housings resists shock, vibration, chemicals, and overall engine bay environment.
- These are a direct performance bolt on upgrade.
- The ACCEL Yellow bodies are molded in a high dielectric strength material.
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.