Accel Ignition Upgrade Kit- Ford 3 Valve Early Modular Engine - 4.6/5.4 - 8 Pack
Includes 8-Pack of HP Copper Spark Plugs (p/n 8160) & 8-Pack of COP SuperCoils (p/n 140033-8)
$332.95 Your Price
- HP Copper Core Plugs – better at transferring energy than iridium or platinum plugs
- C-Cut ground electrode - better exposure to the flame kernel
- One piece design 3-valve plug – no more plugs broken off in head
- Up to 15% more spark energy – increased efficiency
- High temp epoxy potting – lessons shock and vibration
- Maximizes fuel mileage – helps save gas
- Direct OE replacement – usually installs in less than an hour
- OBD II compatible – will not trip a code
|Product Type||Ignition and Electrical Components|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
Parts & Kits
- 8 pack of the 140033 coils. Fits Ford Modular 4.6L Engines.$252.95Qty:
- ACCEL HPCopper Spark Plug -1 Piece Design for 2004-Early 2008 Ford 3-Valve 4.6L,5.4L & 6.8L Modular Engines. "C"-Cut Design allows better Exposure of the Flame Kernel to the Air Fuel Mixture.$92.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.