Mallory Promaster Classic Series Coil
A powerful, reliable coil from Mallory Ignition with classic good looks
$132.95 Your Price
- Classic good looks
- High current / voltage output
- Spark plug style terminal for excellent coil wire retention
- Brass contact terminals
- Mounting bracket included
- Can be used on inductive and CD ignitions
|C.A.R.B. EO #||D-70-22|
|Maximum Voltage||49,000 volts|
|Peak Current||66 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.6 ohms|
|Secondary Resistance||11.3K OHMS|
|Spark duration||3,600 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
C.A.R.B. EO #D-70-22
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.