Ignition Coil - SuperCoil - Ford 1984-98 EEC-IV
This ACCEL Ford EEC-IV 1984-98 ignition coil has a maximum voltage of 48,000 volts.
$50.00 Your Price
- 10-15% More Energy
- Direct Plug In Replacement Direct OE Fit
- Advanced Bobbin Technology
- Standard Motor Products SMP Fd-478
- MSD 5527
|Maximum Voltage||48,000 volts|
|Peak Increase in Energy vs. OE||37%|
|Peak Increase in Voltage vs. OE||23%|
|Primary Resistance||0.2 Ohms|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Quantity Per Pkg.||1|
|Secondary Resistance||8.8 k Ohms|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.