MSD Black Blaster SS Coil
Compact and powerful, the advanced design of the Blaster SS coil is a great addition to any MSD 6-Series Ignition.
$60.13 Your Price
- Improved output coil for electronic ignitions, and MSD Ignitions
- Efficient winding design and assembly creates a compact housing
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in Ciba polyurethane
- 70:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Tough, rigid housing with a tall tower and brass primary terminals
- CARB E.O. D-40-37
|Peak Current||300 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.355 OHMs|
|Secondary Resistance||4.4K OHMs|
|Spark duration||220 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.