The Blaster HVC is designed for high rpm, long duration applications such as road course and circle track racing using an MSD 6 Series Ignition.
$146.95 Your Price
- Designed for high rpm, long duration applications
- Works with electronic ignitions and MSD Ignition Controls (ballast resistor required for points systems)
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in blue epoxy and secured with extruded brackets
- Spark plug style terminal and threaded brass primary studs
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- CARB E.O. Approved
|Maximum Voltage||42,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||300 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.02 OHMs|
|Product Type||Ignition Coils|
|Secondary Resistance||1.38K OHMs|
|Spark duration||200 uS|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.