MSD Ignition Coil HVC-2 Series, 6 Series Ignition Control, Blue, Individual
The most high current, voltage possible for an MSD 6-series ignition starts with the blue HVC II Coil!
$241.95 Your Price
- Designed for high rpm, long duration applications using MSD 6 Series Ignitions
- New U-core winding design produces more voltage and current
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Windings are encased in fracture resistant compound for vibration resistance
- Dupont Rynite housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
- Supplied with rubber shock mounts
- No CARB Exemption Order Number
|Maximum Voltage||44,000 Volts|
|Peak Current||450 mA|
|Primary Resistance||.16 OHMs|
|Secondary Resistance||630 OHMs|
|Spark duration||450 uS|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.