- Stainless Steel Plug Terminals
- RFI Suppression For Street Driven Applications
- Universal and custom fit applications
- Pre And Post HEI Vehicles
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
|Boot Temperature Rating||2000 Degrees|
|Product Type||Spark Plug Wires|
|Resistance||500 Ohms Per Foot|
|Spark Plug Boot Angle||135 Degree|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
|Wire Series||Extreme 9000 Ceramic|
|Wire Temp Rating||600 Degrees|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.