Spark Plug Wire Set - Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot - Ferro-spiral core - Universal - 135 Deg White Ceramic Boots
ACCEL 9002C, Spark Plug Wires, Pro Fit Ceramic, Spiral Core, 8mm, Black, Set
$100.95 Your Price
- Stainless Steel Plug Terminals
- RFI Suppression For Street Driven Applications
- Universal and custom fit applications
- Pre And Post HEI Vehicles
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
|Boot Temperature Rating||2000 Degrees|
|Product Type||Spark Plug Wires|
|Resistance||500 Ohms Per Foot|
|Spark Plug Boot Angle||135 Degree|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
|Wire Series||Extreme 9000 Ceramic|
|Wire Temp Rating||600 Degrees|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.