Spark Plug Wire Set - Chevy Camaro / Pontiac Firebird - GM F-Body 5.7L 93-97 LT1/LT4
This custom fit extreme heat ceramic boot spark plug wire set fits Chevy Camaro / Pontiac Firebird GM F-body 5.7L 1993-1997, LT1/LT4.
Your Price: $134.95
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Ceramic boots withstand up to 2,000° Fahrenheit
- 8mm double silicone construction black wire rated at 600° F rated
- 500 Ohms/foot ferro sprial core offers the highest level of RFI/EMI suppression
- Universal and custom fit applications
|Boot Temperature Rating||2000 Degrees|
|Product Type||Spark Plug Wires|
|Resistance||500 Ohms Per Foot|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day Warranty|
|Wire Series||Extreme 9000 Ceramic|
|Wire Temp Rating||600 Degrees|
Parts & Kits
- GM Opti-Spark I Distributor has a high dielectric strength cap with brass contacts. The cap is sealed to eliminate corrosion. Fits GM LT1 1992-Early 1994 w/Spline Drive$276.95Qty:
- GM Opti-Spark II Distributor has a high dielectric strength cap with brass contacts. The cap is sealed to eliminate corrosion. Fits 1994-97 GM V8 5.7L LT1/LT4 with PIN drive.$285.95Qty:
- Double Platinum Shorty Spark Plug, 14mm Thread, .708” Reach, Tapered Seat 5/8ths Hex, Projected Tip, Resistor$14.68Qty:
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.