- 8mm red silicon jacket withstands temperatures up to 550°F
- Available in 90°, 135° and Straight plug boot applications
- Spiral round NiCR Alloy core provides low resistance and high noise suppression
- Universal sets come with HEI type and socket type distributor ends
- Custom build to specific lengths for neat, clean installation and routing
- Red plug wire with Black plug boots
|Product Type||Spark Plug Wire|
|Resistance||240-360 Ohms per ft.|
|Spark Plug Boot Angle||135°|
This part is legal for use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board Executive Order number or is a direct or consolidated replacement part.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.