Mallory PSW Ceramic 135° Univ/Wire Set
Ceramic boot, performance spark plug wires capable of withstanding up to 2000°F temperatures at the spark plug.
$123.95 Your Price
- Ceramic Plug Boots withstand temperatures up to 2000°F
- 8mm red silicon jacket withstands temperatures up to 550°F
- Available in 90°, 135° and Straight plug boot applications
- Spiral round NiCR Alloy core provides low resistance and high noise suppression
- Universal sets come with HEI type and socket type distributor ends
- Custom build to specific lengths for neat, clean installation and routing
|Boot Temp Rating||2,000°F|
|Product Type||Spark Plug Wire|
|Resistance||240-360 Ohms per ft.|
|Spark Plug Boot Angle||135°|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.