HP Copper Spark Plug, Ford 2004 to Early 2008 3 valve 4.6L, 5.4L and 6.8L V8 engines - one range colder, single pack
Copper Core Spark Plugs Deliver a Stronger Spark for High Performance Applications
Not Available Online
- One Piece Design - Won't break off in head during removal like two piece designs
- The Copper core is a better conductor than Iridium or Platinum plugs
- Copper dissipates heat much better than other materials
- "C" - Cut Design un-shrouds the spark kernel for a better burn
- Unlike Iridium or Platinum plugs, the ACCEL HP plugs are gapable
- Machine rolled threads for precise thread engagement
- One step colder than stock
|Heat Range||1 Step Colder|
|Product Type||Spark Plugs|
|Torque Specification||20-25 lb.ft|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.