Holley Mid-Rise Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 - Black
Black Ceramic Coated, Carbureted Single plane intake manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads
$286.16 Holleydays Price
- 2500-7000 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore carb mounting flange (accepts up to 1.75" diameter throttle bores)
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 2500-7000 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height - fits in vehicles with minimum hood modifications
- Cast aluminum construction - great manifold for centrifugal blower, turbocharged or NOS power adder applications
- Efficient casting design - lightweight, consistent wall thicknesses, improved casting quality
- Weight - 11.5 lbs.
- Height (front) - 4.95" to the lifter valley cover flange at the engine block front flange
- Port size - 2.659" height x .918" wide
- Includes Viton® intake to cylinder head O-ring gaskets - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
|Front Height||4.95 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||4.95 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2500-7000|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.