LTS Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Limited to Stock - Stealth™ Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci, with Vortec (L31) Cylinder Heads - Everbright™ Finish
Not Available Online
- Port Size: 2.05” height, 1.02" width
- Height: Front 4.19", Rear 5.27"
- Power band: 1500-6700 RPM
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability (Standard Small Block Chevy Heads)
- Square Bore Carburetor Flange
- High Rise/Dual Plane Design
- Everbright™ Finish With All The Looks Without The Work And Maintenance Of Polished Aluminum!
- Precision CNC machining
- Permanent Mold Casting
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Front Height||4.19 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Rear Height||5.27 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6700|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.