Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Speed Warrior™ Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci, 1987 and later with cast iron cylinder Heads - non-Vortec, non-LT1, Polished
$303.95 Your Price
- Height: Front 4.19", Rear 5.27"
- Permanent Mold Casting
- Precision CNC machining
- High Rise/Dual Plane Design
- Square Bore Carburetor Flange
- Power band: 1500-6700 RPM
- Port Size: 1.92” height, 1.16" width
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability (Standard Small Block Chevy Heads)
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Front Height||4.19 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||5.27 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6700|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.