Holley LS Carbureted Manifold - 2x4 Mid-Rise Dual Plane
Holley Carbureted 2x4160 Mid Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold, LS Gen 3 LS1/LS2/LS6 engines
Your Price: $336.95
In Stock Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 2x4V dual-plane was designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am and at Lemans in the 1960’s. The technology of the LS pushrod engine is now mated with the im
- The dual-plane equal-distribution layout produces great mid-range torque without compromising top end power. The LS engine architecture does not utilize an intake mounted water neck or \distributor so it’s perfect for two Holley carburetors and this inta
- Carbureted and EFI versions available
- Power band from 1500-7000 rpm
- Appropriate for any street/performance, muscle car, or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS1/LS2 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- Carb Flange Center-To-Center: 8-5/8”
|Front Height||4.47 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||5.54 inch|
Parts & Kits
- Holley Carbureted 2x4160 Mid Rise Dual Plane Intake Manifold, LS Gen 3 LS1/LS2/LS6 engines w/black ceramic coating$359.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.