Holley LS Carbureted Manifold 2x4 Mid-Rise Dual Plane LS3/L92
Carbureted GM LS Gen III LS3/LS92 2x4160 dual plane mid-rise intake manifold. All GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.
$325.95 Your Price
- Power band from 1500-7000rpm
- Perfect for any street/performance, muscle car or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Fits all GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.
- Dual plane design for equal distribution and great mid-range torque without comprimising top-end power
|Front Height||4.73 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||5.80 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-7000|
Parts & Kits
- Black Ceramic Coated,Carbureted GM LS Gen III LS3/LS92 2x4160 dual plane mid-rise intake manifold. All GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.$359.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.