Weiand High Rise Intake - 2 x 4 Early Chrysler HEMI
Hi-Rise Intake Manifold 331, 354, 392 early Hemi
$442.95 Your Price
Starting at $39 a month with Learn More
- Single Plane Design
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Power band: 2000-6800 RPM
- Height: Front 3.00", Rear 3.88"
- Port Size: 1.87" height 1.40" width
- Weiand Nostalgia Series Intake Manifold
|Engine||Chrysler 392 HEMI|
|Front Height||3.00 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||3.88 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2000-6800|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.