Weiand High Rise Intake - 2 x 4 Early Chrysler HEMI
Hi-Rise Intake Manifold 331, 354, 392 early Hemi
$431.95 Your Price
Starting at $38 a month with Learn More
- Single Plane Design
- Square Bore Carburetor Mounting Flange
- Power band: 2000-6800 RPM
- Height: Front 3.00", Rear 3.88"
- Port Size: 1.87" height 1.40" width
- Weiand Nostalgia Series Intake Manifold
|Engine||Chrysler 392 HEMI|
|Front Height||3.00 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||3.88 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2000-6800|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.