Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Street Warrior™ Intake Manifold 283-406ci, 1955-86 and 1987 & later with aluminum heads
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel &?air distribution
- Sand cast aluminum construction precision CNC machined delivering highest value manifolds on the market & more power for your dollar
- Low rise dual plane design delivering street friendly power and torque across the useable RPM range
- All new, optimized design for today's higher output small block engines
- Port Size: 1.84” height 1.12" width
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Low Rise|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|RPM Power Band||Idle-5500|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.