Weiand Street Warrior Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Street Warrior™ Intake Manifold 283-400ci, 1987-95 with iron head SBC Gen I
$283.95 Your Price
Starting at $25 a month with Learn More
- Universal dual pattern carb flange accepts spread bore (Quadrajets) and square bore carbs
- Runner geometry optimized using Computational Fluid Dynamics software for even fuel &?air distribution
- Sand cast aluminum construction precision CNC machined delivering highest value manifolds on the market & more power for your dollar
- Low rise dual plane design delivering street friendly power and torque across the useable RPM range
- All new, optimized design for today''s higher output small block engines
- Idle to 5,500 RPM band
- Front Height= 3.50" Rear Height= 4.50"
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Front Height||3.50 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Low Rise|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||4.50 inch|
|RPM Power Band||Idle-5500|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.