Weiand Speed Warrior Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Speed Warrior™ Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci, 1987 and later with cast iron cylinder Heads - non-Vortec, non-LT1, Polished
$300.56 Holleydays Price
Starting at $27 a month with Learn More
- Height: Front 4.19", Rear 5.27"
- Permanent Mold Casting
- Precision CNC machining
- High Rise/Dual Plane Design
- Square Bore Carburetor Flange
- Power band: 1500-6700 RPM
- Port Size: 1.92” height, 1.16" width
- Exhaust Crossover for Improved Street Drivability (Standard Small Block Chevy Heads)
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.