Weiand Speed Warrior Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Speed Warrior™ Intake Manifold non/EGR 262ci-400ci, with Vortec (L31) Cylinder Heads - Everbright™ Finish
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Permanent Mold Casting
- Precision CNC machining
- High Rise/Dual Plane Design
- Everbright™ Finish With All The Looks Without The Work And Maintenance Of Polished Aluminum!
- Isolated Runners To Reduce Intake Charge Heating And Promote Airflow Between The Hot Engine And The Intake Plenum
- Square Bore Carburetor Flange
- Power band: 1500-6700 RPM
- Height: Front 4.19", Rear 5.27"
- Port Size: 2.05” height, 1.02" width
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Front Height||4.19 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Rear Height||5.27 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6700|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.