Holley Mid-Rise Intake - GM LS3/L92 w/ 105mm Top
All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular ports. Mid-Rise EFI Intake Manifold Kit. 1500-6500RPM Power Band.
$738.95 Your Price
Starting at $65 a month with Learn More
- 1500-6500RPM Power Band
- 105MM EFI Plenum
- Overall Height of 10.44 inches
- Mid-Rise manifold for excellent street/strip performance
- Fits GM LS3/L92 engines
|Front Height||10.44 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||9.99 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6500|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- The Modular Mid-Rise intake utilizes the popular Holley LS1/LS2/LS6 cathedral port Mid-Rise 2 x 4 intake manifold along with a purpose built plenum base adapter and a Holley 92MM EFI plenum top which converts it into a Mid-Rise EFI intake manifold.$207.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.