8.2" SBF Ford Hi-Ram EFI Manifold with Side Mount Top
8.2" SBF Ford Hi-Ram Intake Manifold with 95mm 1986-95 Ford 5.0 Throttle Body Flange Side Mount Top.
$769.95 Your Price
Starting at $68 a month with Learn More
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN o-ring fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Manifold is designed for a 8.2" SBF deck height.
- The 8.2 SBF manifold is available to work with 95MM throttle bodies
- Ford 5.0 throttle body fitment
- Lid has been verified to fit under Cervinis 2.5” cowl hood on 1979-1993 Mustangs with 351W & 302W Hi-Ram bases when using motor mounts that retain stock engine locations.
- Designed for side mounted throttle bodies
- Allows room for designing boosted applications
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Port Size||2.00" x 1.190"|
|RPM Power Band||1500-7000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.