Weiand Stealth Ram Intake - Chevy Small Block V8
Stealth Ram™ Intake Manifold 1957-86; 262-400 Small Block Chevy V8, 1987-later with aluminum heads - satin
Free Shipping on orders over $100*
- Power band: Idle to 6500 RPM
- D shaped Runners Promote High Flow Rates W/O Turbulence
- No EGR Provisions
- 2-Piece Design Features short Individual Runners & a Large Upper Plenum
- Precision CNC machining
- Permanent Mold Casting
- Satin Finish
|Engine||Chevy Small Block V8|
|Front Height||10.25 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||High Rise|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||10.25 inch|
|RPM Power Band||Idle-6500|
Parts & Kits
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.