Sniper Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold
Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold LS7 2x4 EFI + Fuel Rail Kit Silver with Sniper EFI logo
$628.95 Your Price
Starting at $56 a month with Learn More
- Expanded Designs to accommodate (1 x 4150) & (2 x 4150) carbureted applications for GM LS7, Ford 4.6L 3-valve Mod-Motor, and Ford 5.0L Coyote platforms
- NEW “Modular” Removable Top Plates options for Small Block Chevy now available (1 x 4150, 2 x 4150, and 1 x 4500 flange options)
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable even under high horsepower and boosted conditions
- 100% TIG welded
- EFI Intakes include 3/8" Fuel rail kits with -8A fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (w/ laser engraved Sniper EFI logo)
- Runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
- Available in Silver and Black Finishes
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Front Height||8.503 inch|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||8.503 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1800-7000 RPM|
|Throttle Bore||4150 flange|
|Vacuum Ports||(3) 1/8"-28BSPT & (1) 1/4"-19BSPT|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.