Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
Runner Length – 6.58”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.53 in²
The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Modular Hi–Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet–metal for high–performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi–Ram intake with the high flowing LS1/LS2/LS6 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget–minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race–bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off–road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street–rod applications and more!
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross–section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for –8AN O–ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi–Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000–8000+RPM.
Holley® has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress–up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers®, Flowtech® Exhaust, NOS® Nitrous, Weiand®, Earl's Performance Plumbing®, or Diablosport® - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR® Sprint® Cup team and nearly every NHRA® Pro–Stock champion for four decades. Read More...