Sniper EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold
Hi-Ram Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold LS1/LS2/LS6 102mm Throttle Body opening + Fuel Rail Kit Silver with Sniper logo -Low Profile
$551.66 Holleydays Price
Starting at $49 a month with Learn More
- Low Profile Design (overall 1.875” shorter) allows fitment under stock hoods on Corvette, Camaro, Firebird, GTO, and others where hood clearance is at a minimum
- Shortened runners allow for compact design. Overall plenum volume maintained by increasing the overall width of the plenum and increasing the overall dimensions of the runner.
- 3mm (1/8") thick T6061 Sheet Aluminum construction, strong and durable even under high horsepower and boosted conditions
- Available in 92mm and 102mm bore Throttle Body Openings
- 100% TIG welded
- Intakes include 3/8" Fuel rail kits with -8AN fittings and crossover braided line capable of supporting 750+ horsepower (laser engraved Sniper logo)
- Runner lengths with tapered top on EFI intakes designed to increase velocity and more evenly distribute airflow to all 8 cylinders
|Brand||Holley Sniper EFI|
|Front Height||7.000 inch|
|Product Type||Intake Manifold|
|Rear Height||6.625 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1800-6400|
|Vacuum Ports||(3) 1/8"-28BSPT & (1) 1/4"-19BSPT|
- Fuel Rail Kit with Holley Sniper EFI logo for GM LS1/LS2/LS6 Sniper fabricated intake manifolds$105.26Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.