Holley Single Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 - Black
Black Ceramic Coated, Carbureted Single plane intake manifold. Fits all GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS1/LS2/LS6 style cathedral port cylinder heads
$325.95 Your Price
Starting at $29 a month with Learn More
- 2500-7000 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore carb mounting flange (accepts up to 1.75" diameter throttle bores)
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 2500-7000 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height - fits in vehicles with minimum hood modifications
- Cast aluminum construction - great manifold for centrifugal blower, turbocharged or NOS power adder applications
- Efficient casting design - lightweight, consistent wall thicknesses, improved casting quality
- Weight - 11.5 lbs.
- Height (front) - 4.95" to the lifter valley cover flange at the engine block front flange
- Port size - 2.659" height x .918" wide
- Includes Viton® intake to cylinder head O-ring gaskets - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
|Front Height||4.95 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Single Plane|
|Rear Height||4.95 inch|
|RPM Power Band||2500-7000|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.