Holley LS Valley Cover - Trussed
GM LS1/LS6 Trussed Valley Cover, Polished Finish
$160.95 Suggested Retail
$144.95 Your Price
$144.95 Your Price
Add to Wish List
Holley's new trussed LS valley covers are the latest addition to our expansive lineup of LS engine dress up products. Machined from billet aluminum and featuring a modern trussed design, these LS valley covers are the perfect upgrade for your LS engine if you are looking for a subtly custom touch. These valley covers are machined smooth on the underside, allowing for the elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD), and instead feature an ample gasket sealing surface and provisions for re-installing the oil pressure sensor if necessary. Each valley cover is custom machined for either LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) or LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) patterns and Holley / Mr. Gasket offers all the necessary gaskets and upgraded hardware options to complete your installation. The new Trussed LS valley covers are available in three unique finishes: natural billet (clear anodized for protection), polished billet, and black anodized billet.
- Precision manufactured from billet aluminum with a modern, race inspired, trussed design
- Available for GM LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) and LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) engine applications
- Smooth underside allows for elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD)* and offers ample gasket sealing surface
- All necessary gaskets and upgraded mounting hardware sold separately
- Available in three unique finishes: natural billet (clear anodized for protection), polished billet, and black anodized billet
|Oil Fill Cap Included||No|
|Product Type||Valley Covers|
- Valley Cover Gasket - Molded Rubber w/ Aluminum Carrier - GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based) - 10 BoltLifter Valley Gasket for GM LS1/LS6 w/ 10-Bolts on the Valley Cover.$25.95Qty:
- Valley cover gasket for GM LS Engines 1997-'05. Delivers excellent sealing properties for oil, fuel and coolant. Fits LS1/LS6$10.45Qty:
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.