BILLET 105mm LS Throttle Body w/straight bore
LS 105mm TB w/cable drive without taper
$566.95 Your Price
Starting at $50 a month with Learn More
- TPS CLOCKER allows the TPS to be rotated back into the ECU's required idle voltage range. Modified engines no longer suffer from problems related to TPS voltage!
- IDLE BLEED allows adjustment of your idle without affecting throttle position or TPS voltages at idle!
- PCV PASSAGE VALVE closes to accommodate forced induction applications! No more plugging to block off PCV!
- OVERSIZED BORE compared to other LS throttle bodies
- STRAIGHT BORE (no taper) minimizes turbulence and maximizes airflow for race applications
- PREMIUM BILLET BODY supports the high tolerance design and look your performance engine deserves!
- BLACK ANODIZED FINISH for superior corrosion resistance and serious good looks
- CRUISE CONTROL provision built in for cruise control cable
- CABLE DRIVEN APPLICATION
- Fits the following intake manifolds: Holley 105mm Hi-Ram, Fast™ LSXR & LSXRT, MSD® Atomic AirForce, Most other 102 through 105mm LS intakes using 4 bolt TBs
|Product Type||BILLET 105mm LS Throttle Body|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.