Fuel Injector - 80 lb/hr - USCAR - High Impedance
This ACCEL high impedance fuel injectors have a flow rate of 80 lb/hr and are USCAR style.
$75.32 Your Price
- Provides precise control of fuel delivery & atomization for increased power, improved throttle response, & better fuel economy
- All new units; not modified stock units or remanufactured from used cores
- New low-mass disc design ensures accurate metering control even at ultra-low & high duty cycles
- Operates at higher fuel pressures without loss of metering control
- Great for blown applications where increased fuel pressure and precise metering are required
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes reduce flow deviations between injectors to improve performance
|Connector Series||USCAR - EV6|
|Flow Rated @||43.5 PSI|
|Impedance||High 12.2 Ohm|
|O-Ring to O-Ring||2.37"|
|Product Type||MPFI Fuel Injectors|
|Rated Injector Flow||80 lb/hr|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.