Holley EFI Digital Dash
Fully customizable, with a huge array of gauge and indicator screens. Compatible with Holley EFI, Sniper EFI, and Terminator X systems.
$817.90 Holleydays Price
Starting at $72 a month with Learn More
- Plug and play connection to all Holley EFI systems via CAN bus
- Compact, customizable dash for use in a variety of motorsports applications
- 7" low glare, high brightness, high contrast, full color touch screen for easy viewing even in full sun
- 800x480 resolution with auto brightness
- Operating voltage min 8V - 20V
- Weather proof aluminum housing featuring flexible mounting options
- Completely customizable display of all EFI parameters including every user configurable input and output available
- Multiple gauge and indicator types with limitless customization options
- Quickly toggle between multiple active screens (tune, warm-up, race, drive, etc.)
- Virtual Switch Panel (replaces the need for physical switches)
- User defined alarms for any input
- Configurable progressive shift lights and light bar
- Control and on screen playback of EFI data logs
- Download and save Holley EFI data logs to external USB memory stick
- Expandable internal storage on micro SD card
- Support for future USB devices
- Upgradable with future software enhancements
- Optional harness available to add physical inputs and outputs to the dash that can be used to perform multiple operations
- Integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer
|Product Type||EFI Part|
|Screen Size||7" Diagonal|
|Screen Type||Resistive touch screen|
- Digital Dash I/O Adapter with unterminated Vehicle Harness$191.85Qty:
- Digital Dash I/O Adapter with terminated Vehicle Harness$224.15Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.