LS/LT Complete Accessory Drive Kit
Includes SD7 A/C Compressor, Alternator, P/S Pump, Tensioner, Belt, & Pulleys
$1,393.95 Your Price
Starting at $123 a month with Learn More
- 70R156 - BELT, 6V SERPENTINE
- Universal brackets fit virtually all common LS engines regardless of water pump and harmonic balancer offsets reducing cost and complexity compared to competitive products
- The most cost effective LS/LT bracket solution on the market!
- Simple, dedicated installation kits allow easy fitment to Corvette, F-Body or Truck drive offsets
- Accessories, tensioner, and pulleys are manufactured by OEM suppliers many of which are on production vehicles today.
- KIT Contains
- 97-152 - PULLEY, P/S PUMP
- 20-132 - LS A/C DRV BRACKET KIT
- 97-151 - TENSIONER ASSM W/GROOVED PULLEY
- 97-150 - IDLER PULLEY, SMOOTH, 2.75" DIAMETER
- 197-400 - HARNESS PIGTAIL, ALTERNATOR, AD STYLE
- 199-102 - AC SD7 SANDEN COMPRESSOR, R-134a
- 198-100 - P/S PUMP, CORVETTE ALUMINUM
- 197-301 - ALTERNATOR, 130 AMP, LARGE CASE
- Ideal for crate engines, take out motors and engine builders
- OEM spec flanged head hardware included to match your factory LS engine hardware
- OEM quality natural finish die castings for clean looks and durability. Can be polished, coated, painted or plated.
|Accessory Drive Style||High Mount|
|Product Type||Accessory Drive Kits|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
- Alt, P/S & A/C- Fits Sanden SD508 or SD7 Comp.$329.95Qty:
- This alternator looks at home on all Holley driver's side LS brackets. When properly installed, the additional amperage from this unit will assure solid voltage even with high consuming electrical accessories like engine fans and blower motors, as well as keeping headlights from dimming at idle.$260.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.