GM LS Accessory Drive Kits
Holley’s accessory drive kits for GM LS engines offer simple, clean, cost effective solutions that solve the accessory drive challenges encountered when swapping a GM LS engine into a muscle car, truck, hot rod or other vehicle. These brackets were designed to deliver a factory style appearance, correct belt alignment and factory stability.
Holley Offers 3 Styles of Accessory Drive Systems for the GM LS Engine (see the videos shown below for each type of Accessory Drive System)..
1) Mid-Mount Systems - Bracket-less Design w/ the Accessories Pulled in Tight. Includes Damper and all components needed for installation.
2) Low-Mount Systems - A/C Compressor & Alternator Mounted Low & Tucked in Tight to the Engine Block.
3) High-Mount Systems - A/C Compressor & Alternator Mounted High for Extra Clearance to the Frame and Steering System.
The Low Mount and High-Mount kits supply the required brackets and hardware needed for installation, but allow you to choose the source for supplemental accessories and components that are often already on the donor engine or host vehicle. Whether sourcing from the salvage yard, the local auto parts store, your GM parts dealer, or Holley, you pick the accessories that match your needs and budget! These systems may require installation kits based on the pulley spacing on the factory damper (there are 3 different pulley spacing option for GM LS engines).
GM LS Mid-Mount Accessory Drive System
GM LS Low-Mount Accessory Drive System
GM LS high-Mount Accessory Drive System
- Red Anodized
- Zinc Plated
- A/C Adapters
- A/C Compressor
- Accessory Bracket
- Accessory Drive Kits
- Alternator Pulley
- Crankshaft Pulley
- Hardware Kit
- Harmonic Balancer
- Idler Pulley
- O-Ring Kit
- Pigtail Connector
- Power Steering Pulley
- Power Steering Pump
- PS Reservoir
- Tensioner Cover
- Water Pump
- GM LS
- GM LS7
- GM LT
- Choose from High Mount, Low Mount, or Mid Mount Accessory Drive Kits
- Choose from Natural Aluminum, Black, or Polished Finish
- Bracket Kits - Allow Reuse of Factory Components (High Mount & Low Mount)
Back To Top