Hooker BlackHeart LS Swap Exhaust System – Turn Downs
1994-04 Ford Mustang LS Swap 3" 409SS Turn Down Exhaust System
$479.95 Your Price
- Connects directly to Hooker long-tube engine swap headers (P/N 70101346-RHKR or 70101347-RHKR) for easy bolt-in installation
- Incorporates use of merged-X crossover for maximum power with minimized drone
- Turn down system permits use of greater sized rear wheels/tires than with full-length tailpipes
- Compatible with the stock OE or Hooker SN95 Mustang transmission crossmembers
- Lightweight, 18-gauge, 304 or 409 stainless steel construction maximizing strength and durability
- All hardware included
- Quality welds for strength, longevity and good looks
- Utilizes OEM mounting points for factory-like fitment
- Tube geometry designed for maximum clearance and hassle-free installation
- Manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty
|Application||1994-2004 Ford Mustang|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Type||High Flow, Straight Through|
|Product Type||Header-Back Exhaust|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.