Hooker BlackHeart Mid-Length Header - Stainless
GM LS 1st Gen (Camaro/Firebird) Mid Length Headers 1-3/4", Collector Size 2-1/2", Port Shape: round
$653.95 Your Price
- Flat-finished TIG welded flanges provide superior port sealing
- Deep formed collectors and investment cast collector spears provide enhanced flow characteristics and visual appearance compared to available mild steel versions of these headers
- Design provides maximum ground clearance available from a set of headers; ideal for extremely low vehicle ride heights
- Bend geometry optimized for superior spark plug serviceability and plug boot/wire clearance
- Compatible with OE manual, OE power (Saginaw 800), 3rd-gen F-body, 1983-88 G-body quick ratio and Delphi 600 series steering boxes
- Available adapters provide bolt-in connection to Hooker 2.5” and 3” exhaust systems for this vehicle application
- Compatible with Ridetech Tru-Turn steering system components
- 100% Stainless steel construction provides best thermal efficiency and corrosion resistance available in this header design
|Collector Diameter||2-1/2 inch|
|Header Style||Mid Length|
|Primary Tube Dia.||1-3/4 inch|
|Product Type||Mid Length Headers|
|Tube Material||304 Stainless Steel|
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.