Holley LS Carbureted Manifold - 2x4 Dual Plane
Holley Carbureted 2x4150 Dual Plane Intake Manifold, LS Gen 3 LS1/LS2/LS6 engines
- GM LS3/L92
- GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)
$389.95 Your Price
Starting at $35 a month with Learn More
- The Holley GM LS1/LS2/LS6 2x4V dual-plane was designed in the tradition of the great dual Holley 4160 induction systems that competed on drag strips, in Trans-Am and at Lemans in the 1960’s.
- The dual-plane equal-distribution layout produces great mid-range torque without compromising top end power.
- Carbureted and EFI versions available
- Power band from 1500-7000 rpm
- Appropriate for any street/performance, muscle car, or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Intended for use on all GM LS Gen III engines equipped with LS1/LS2 style cathedral port cylinder heads
- Carb Flange Center-To-Center: 8-5/8”
|Engine||GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)|
|Flange Style||4150 Square Bore|
|Front Height||4.47 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Dual Plane|
|Rear Height||5.54 inch|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.