Holley Mid-Rise Intake - GM LS3/L92
All GM LS Gen III or IV engines equipped with LS3/LS92 style rectangular port cylinder heads
$263.95 Your Price
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 square bore carb mounting flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area provide a broad torque curve
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 14.56 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.454" height x 1.09" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
|Flange Style||4150 Square Bore|
|Front Height||5.07 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Mid Rise|
|Rear Height||6.14 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6500|
Parts & Kits
- Running an electric choke Holley carburetor and having trouble figuring out how to get that new electronic overdrive transmission to work? Holley has a solution for you.$125.95Qty:
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the continental US on orders over $100.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.