Holley LS EFI Manifold - 2x4 Dual Plane LS3/L92
Holley EFI 2x4 Dual Plane Intake Manifold. All GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.
- GM LS3/L92
- GM Small Block Gen III/IV (LS Based)
$500.95 Your Price
Starting at $45 a month with Learn More
- Power band from 1500-7000rpm
- Perfect for any street/performance, muscle car or street rod enthusiast
- Cast aluminum construction
- Fits all GM LS Gen III or Gen IV engines equipped with LS3/L92 style rectangular port cylinder heads.
- Dual plane design for equal distribution and great mid-range torque without comprimising top-end power
|Flange Style||4150 Square Bore|
|Front Height||4.73 inch|
|Fuel System Type||EFI|
|Manifold Type||Dual Plane|
|Rear Height||5.80 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-7000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.